IngredientsWhat you’ll need:
- -2 slices of your favorite sandwich bread (I used whole wheat), buttered on one side
- -cheddar cheese, sliced or grated
- -thick sliced ham, at least two slices (or more) for each sandwich
- -honey mustard sauce (below)For Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 1T dijon mustard
- 2t mayonnaise
- 2t honey
- Heat a griddle or frying pan to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey mustard sauce.
- Assemble sandwich: bread (buttered side down), cheese, ham, more cheese, and a generous amount of honey mustard sauce, topped with the other slice of bread. Cook in pan until bread is toasted and golden on both sides and cheese is melted. Slice on the diagonal and serve.